WakunagaKyo•Dophilus® 9 is a premium 9-type Probiotics blend from Japan that works synergistically to help maintain balanced intestinal flora for healthy intestinal function and digestive health.
Different probiotics work together in order to provide faster and greater beneficial effects. This formula helps maintain a balanced intestinal flora, promote healthy intestinal function and alleviate digestive problems.
- A unique blend of 9 human strain probiotics (3 Lactobacillus strains & 6 Bifidobacterium strains).
- 3 billion cells (cfu) per capsule.
- Human strains of probiotics are more readily absorbed by the body.
- Heat stable and stomach acid resistant.
- Dairy-free, suitable for those who are lactose-intolerant.
- Help to maintain balanced and healthy intestinal microflora
- Reduce the frequency and severity of digestive problems
- Protect lining of intestinal tract
- Enhance healthy inflammatory response
- Enhance absorption of nutrients
- Reduce the occurrence of yeast infection
Suggested Usage:Take 1 capsule for adults, 1/2 capsule for children under 4 with a meal twice daily. For infants, sprinkle 1/2 capsule in food or juice.
Has bought this kyolic dophilus 9 for my daughter since 2012 when she was pri 3, due to some heart health issue she was giving Aspirin for few months and i know this medication will affect the stomach lining .happened 1 of my friend recommend to me to take kyo9 . I find this kyo9 really help my girl to relieve her stomach pain not only that kyo9 did help my girl with her immune system recovery soon ,when i was so worry about the heart op got any infection during that time . now my whole family is taking kyo9 for our immume and digestion prob till now i still support Nature's Farm pdts .
- Bee Essential
- Bone Health
- Brain Health
- Cardiovascular Health
- Digestive Health
- Eye Health
- General Health
- Glucose Management
- Green Food
- Hair Health
- Immune Health
- Joint Health
- Kid's Health
- Liver Health
- Manuka Honey
- Men's Health
- Other Supplements
- Personal Care
- Skin Health
- Sleep & Stress Management
- Sports Nutrition
- Urinary Health
- Weight Management
- Women's Health