Nature's Farm® Vit E-400 180s
Nature's Farm® Vit E-400 contains natural alpha tocopherol a potent antioxidant that has many benefits including maintaining a healthy heart, supporting healthy skin and strengthening immunity.
Each softgel contains 400 IU of natural Vitamin E with no preservatives, artificial flavours or chemical additives. As a fat-soluble antioxidant, it stops the production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) formed when fat undergoes oxidation.
1. Naturally occurring Vitamin E exists in four chemical forms (alpha-beta-gamma- and delta-tocopherol) that have varying levels of biological activity. Alpha-tocopherol is the most biologically active form of Vitamin E.
2. In vitro studies have found that the nutrient inhibits oxidation of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, and is thought to be a crucial initiating step for cardiovascular health (Institute of Medicine. Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, and Carotenoidsexternal link disclaimer. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2000).
3. Prospective cohort studies have found that people with relatively high dietary intakes of Vitamin E (e.g., 30 IU/day) manage to maintain better eye health than people with low intakes (e.g., <15 IU/day) (Chong EW-T, Wong TY, Kreis AJ, Simpson JA, Guymer RH. Dietary antioxidants and primary prevention of age-related macular degeneration: systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ 2007).
4. Researchers hypothesize that if cumulative free-radical damage to neurons over time contributes to cognitive decline and neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, then ingestion of sufficient or supplemental antioxidants (such as Vitamin E) might provide some protection (Sano M, Ernesto C, Thomas RG, Klauber MR, Schafer K, Grundman M, et al. A controlled trial of selegiline, alpha-tocopherol, or both as treatment for Alzehimer’s disease. N Engl J Med 1997).
Health Benefits on targeted Areas:
- Support heart and capillary health
- Strengthen cardiovascular system
- Protect against free radical damage
- Support healthy immune system
- Promote healthy skin
- Improve eye health and brain health
Ingredient list: Vitamin E (as d-alphatocopherols)
Recommended dosage: Take 1-2 softgels daily, after a meal
Free of Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Milk, Eggs, Fish, Shellfish, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Product of New Zealand
Pack size: 180 softgels per bottle