Nature’s Farm® Manuka Honey UMF 10+ Expiry: Mar-2024
Specially imported from New Zealand, Nature’s Farm® Manuka Honey is pure Manuka Honey manufactured to the highest quality using environmentally sustainable processes. Manuka honey is harvested from the New Zealand Manuka bush known as Leptospermum Scoparium. The acronym UMF® is the registered name and trademark of UMFHA, the Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association, and only licensed members of UMFHA are allowed to use the UMF® trademark.
- UMF <10 : For health maintenance
- UMF 10 - 14 : Ideal for better immunity and increased energy level
- UMF = 15 : Superior levels with very high activity levels for therapeutic usage for example sore throat.
- Manuka Honey is a premium source of nutrient, and naturally rich in amino acids, vitamins & enzymes.
- A higher rating of UMF® indicates a better quality of nutrients.
Ingredient list: Manuka Honey
Recommended dosage: Take 1 teaspoon 1-3 times daily (Do not feed to infants under 1)
Product of New Zealand
Pack size: Available at 500g / 1kg per bottle
UMF Strength: UMF 5+, 10+, 15+
For more information, kindly visit: www.umf.org.nz.