Nature's Farm® Chlorella 200mg, 300s Expiry: June 2021
Nature's Farm® Chlorella is a power-packed whole food high in chlorophyll, amino acids, RNA, DNA and other valuable vitamins and minerals. Chlorella is a genus of single-cell green algae belonging to the phylum Chlorophyta.
- Chlorella is a potential food source because it is high in protein (65%) and other essential nutrients like fat, carbohydrate, fibre, minerals and vitamins. It has naturally occurring chlorophyll, beta-carotene, mixed carotenoids, Vitamin C and iron.
- Chlorella is a type of unicellular fresh water algae, known for being a vegan source of both iron and bioavailable B12 (cobalamin); it is one of the few green algae to possess a bioactive B12 form. Consuming this seaweed source in one’s diet is associated with higher serum B12 concentrations in vegans when compared to vegans not consuming seaweed products.
- One tablet of Nature's Farm® Chlorella delivers 98.5% chlorella (broken cell wall) and 7.5mg chlorophyll.
- Detoxify and energize the entire body system
- Help to purify the blood from toxins
- Enhance antioxidant protection and immunity function
- Help wound healing
- Help maintain cholesterol and blood glucose levels
Free of Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Milk, Egg, Artificial Colours and Preservatives
Take 5 tablets daily for the first week. Increase to 10-20 tablets daily as required, half an hour, before a meal
Product of New Zealand