A toast to our One grain One wine Ancestors
In period dramas, the customers who often frequent the inn would order a small wine named "Nu’er Hong"! As the name suggests, it is indeed bright red and is a potent red wine. Even if the western red wine is just burgundy, what kind of raw material made Nu’er Hong red?
The answer is red rice!
Red Yeast Rice is a purple-red rice fermented by Monascus purpureus. It has been widely consumed by the Chinese people since the Tang Dynasty.
The natural pigment of red yeast rice can be made into food coloring (such as caramel and braised sauce), which can make the cured meat more delicious. Of course, it also includes the famous Nu’er Hong!
In addition to its efficacy, the "Compendium of Materia Medica" also records its efficacy as an herbal medicine.
Red Yeast Rice has 7 major Pharmacological Effects
1, the natural effect of lowering blood fat and blood pressure, can effectively inhibit the formation of cholesterol.
2, it is rich in starch and plant protein can be used as a source of heat to supplement the body's daily physical exertion.
3, iron can achieve blood and prevent anemia.
4, it is rich in vitamins and minerals and is suitable for people with malnutrition. In addition, it also relieves problems such as mental fatigue and insomnia.
5, inhibition of carcinogens, to reduce the risk of cancer.
6, it helps the spleen and stomach, promote digestion and blood circulation.
7, it naturally contains coenzyme Q10, can effectively promote cell metabolism and cellular respiratory function, and promote antibody production.
Nature’s Farm® best-selling Kyolic® Red Yeast Rice Plus CoQ10 uses a three-in-one formula made from red yeast rice, aged garlic extract and co-Q10 (Coenzyme Q10), which provides unique health benefits.
Coenzyme Q10 (Coenzyme Q10) helps generate energy in the body. It is high in the heart, liver and kidneys. It acts in the mitochondria or motility chamber of the cell and helps to generate energy for the heart muscle. In addition, Coenzyme Q10 acts as a potent antioxidant that helps remove free radicals that damage the heart or other tissues. Patients with coronary artery disease are more prone to free radical reactions than healthy individuals.
What makes Kyolic® Red Yeast Rice Plus CoQ10 unique
1. A capsule of Kyolic® Red Yeast Rice Plus CoQ10 contains 100 mg of Aged Garlic ExtractTM aged garlic extract, 400 mg of organic red yeast rice and 20 mg of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10).
2. Aged Garlic ExtractTM can help support by reducing risk factors that cause atherosclerosis (eg, plaque formation in the coronary arteries, cholesterol, homocysteine blood pressure, oxidative stress, vascular function, and circulation) A healthy cardiovascular system.
3. Kyolic® Red YeastRice Plus CoQ10 uses only the highest quality red yeast rice, ensuring 100% organic cultivation, non-genetically modified, and not exposed to radiation.
4. Clinical studies have shown that Coenzyme Q10 can effectively improve the exercise capacity of patients with chronic heart failure and coronary heart disease.
5. Contains no allergens such as sodium, yeast, dairy products, preservatives, sugar, gluten, artificial colors and flavors.
Recommended intake: 3 meals a day with meals
Hyumi is a certified nutritionist under the Singapore Nutrition & Dietetic Association (SNDA), she has 8 years of professional experiences in providing health consultations & advice for clients and corporates alike, all the while researching & developing new functional ingredients for better formulation. Hyumi obtained her Degree in Food Sciences & Nutrition from University Malaysia Sabah.
NaturesFarm.com is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided on NaturesFarm.com, including information that may be provided on NaturesFarm.com directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.