Haddrell's of Cambridge Manuka Honey UMF 10+ 500g Expiry: Dec-2024
Haddrell's of Cambridge was established in 1993 by Richard and Moira Haddrell with a great passion for honey and fifteen beehives. Cambridge is a small rural town in the centre of the lush dairy farming district of Waikato, in the North Island of New Zealand, ideally located close to the pristine hills where the unique Manuka tree grows.
Specially imported from New Zealand, Haddrell's of Cambridge Manuka Honey is pure Manuka Honey manufactured to the highest quality using environmentally sustainable processes. Manuka honey is harvested from the New Zealand Manuka bush known as Leptospermum Scoparium. The acronym UMFÂ® is the registered name and trademark of UMFHA, the Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association, and only licensed members of UMFHA are allowed to use the UMFÂ® trademark.
- UMF <10Â For health maintenance
- UMF 10 - 14 Ideal for better immunity and increased energy level
- UMF = 15+ - 22+ Superior levels with very high activity levels for therapeutic usageÂ for example sore throat.
- Manuka Honey is a premium source of nutrient, and naturally rich in amino acids, vitamins & enzymes.
- A higher rating of UMFÂ® indicates a better quality of nutrients.
Ingredient list: Manuka Honey
Recommended dosage: Take 1 teaspoon 1-3 times daily (Do not feed to infants under 1)
Product of New Zealand
Pack size: Available at 250g / 500g / 1kg per bottle (Depending on UMF strength)
UMF Strength: UMF 5+, 10+, 13+, 16+, 20+, 22+
For more information, kindly visit: www.umf.org.nz.