Nature's Farm® Cordyceps Sinensis, 60s
Cordyceps is a Chinese mushroom commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) because of its ability to supply energy to one’s body. It is also known as the Chinese caterpillar fungus because it is a parasitic organism that grows on a rare caterpillar, only when the caterpillar dies, the mushroom will then sprout from its head, ready for harvesting. Cordyceps is a superior herb that supports vitality and overall immune system.
1. This Cordyceps contains 500mg fermented Cordyceps which has undergone a manufacturing process under stringent measures and high quality standards.
2. It exhibits a high concentration of ≥ 8% Cordyceptic Acid and ≥ 0.18% Adenosine for its natural immune support properties.
- Regulate heart function
- Regulate respiratory function
- Regulate kidney function
- Regulate liver function
- Improve cellular energy and anti-fatigue
- Regulates immune system function
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels
Take 1 veggie capsule 2 times daily after meals
Product of Singapore
Pack size: 60 capsules per box