Nature's Farm® Women's Daily, 60s
A 2017 study from the National Institutes of Health found that some women (in general) are deficient in folate, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 which could increase fatigue and ability to concentrate.
The newly formulated Nature's Farm® Women’s Daily offers a tailored distribution of nutrients designed for women with more active lifestyle, featuring with essential nutrients fitting your daily nutritional requirement including iron, folate, calcium, magnesium, vitamins A, C, D3, E, and B-Complex.
Vegans or vegetarians may have trouble maintaining an adequate Vitamin B12 level, for example. There are also vitamins like Vitamin D, which is not easily found in many food sources, making it a common vitamin deficiency in women, especially those with darker skin or those who do not spend much time in the sun. Iron, folic acid, and calcium are three nutrients that is required and may be helpful depending on your lifestyle, health, and age.
This formula provides a full range of nutrients to meet all your daily nutritional needs, activates antioxidant mechanisms, protect bones, boosts immunity, nourishes, and strengthens your body, keep you healthy, confident and radiant.
- Provide a full range of nutrients to meet your daily nutritional needs. If you have an unbalanced diet and lacking of necessary fruits and vegetables, this product will provide you with a variety of vitamin supplements as a nutritional supplement.
- Because women are affected by hormonal changes, it is easy to have undernutrition. Therefore, they should include enough Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Vitamin D, Vitamins B6 and B12 to maintain a balanced diet.
- Studies over the past seven years have found that women aged 50-79 with invasive breast cancer reduce their mortality by 30% compared with women who do not have multiple vitamins in time to supplement multiple vitamins.
- Strengthen immunity and ensure overall health
- Protect body cells from aging and free radical damage
- Strengthen skin health and keep skin young
- Vitamins can nourish hair and healthy nails
- Strengthen bone health and reduce bone loss
- Calcium and vitamin D maintain healthy bone growth
Recommended dosage: Take 2 tablets daily, after a meal
Free of Wheat, Soy, Milk, Eggs, Fish, Shellfish, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Product of U.S.A.