Royal Essence Royal Jelly 1000mg 6% Active 10-HAD 150s
Royal Jelly is a nutritious milky white creamy substance secreted by the worker bees as food exclusive to the queen bee.
It contains many essential nutrients: B Vitamins, Vitamins A, C, D, E & K, plus more than 12 important minerals, 18 amino acids, enzymes & HDA. HDA (10-Hydroxy-2-Decenoic Acid) is naturally present only in royal jelly. HDA is a natural unsaturated fatty acid which possesses strong inhibition to the growth of unhealthy cells and has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Uniqueness: This product contains at least 6% 10-HDA, a naturally occurring compound that exists exclusively in royal jelly. It is certified CHLORAMPHENICOL-FREE (antibiotic free).
It is good to try this product within safer dosage limits as well as sourcing it from a reputable brand. However, if you find any sign of an adverse reaction, it is recommended to stop immediately.
Some of the essential vitamins present in royal jelly include:
- Thiamine (B1)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Pantothenic acid (B5)
- Pyridoxine (B6)
- Niacin (B3)
- Folic acid (B9)
- Inositol (B8)
- Biotin (B7)
- Increase energy level and reduce fatigue
- Promote healthier skin, hair and a overall more youthful appearance
- Strengthen immune system
- Help to combat stress level
- Assist in speeding up wound healing and tissue repair
- Maintain skin collagen system
- High in nutrient content
- Helps to ease the symptoms of menopause
- Helps to control type 2 diabetes
- Reduces side effects of chemotherapy such as hair loss, fatigue, mood changes, changes libido and sexual function, fertility problems, apetite changes, constipation and nail and skin changes.
- Lowers blood pressure and protects the heart
- Helps to boost up the brain function
Royal Jelly (minimum 6% 10-HDA)
Take 1-2 softgels daily, best to be taken on an empty stomach in the morning
Pack size: 150 softgels per bottle
Free of Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Milk, Eggs, Fish, Shellfish, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Product of New Zealand