Royal Essence Royal Jelly 1000mg 6% Active 10-HAD 150s
Royal Jelly is a nutritious milky white creamy substance secreted by the worker bees as food exclusive to the queen bee.
It contains many essential nutrients: B Vitamins, Vitamins A, C, D, E & K, plus more than 12 important minerals, 18 amino acids, enzymes & HDA. HDA (10-Hydroxy-2-Decenoic Acid) is naturally present only in royal jelly. HDA is a natural unsaturated fatty acid which possesses strong inhibition to the growth of unhealthy cells and has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
This product contains at least 6% 10-HDA, a naturally occurring compound that exists exclusively in royal jelly. It is certified CHLORAMPHENICOL-FREE (antibiotic free).
It is good to try this product within safer dosage limits as well as sourcing it from a reputable brand. However, if you find any sign of an adverse reaction, it is recommended to stop immediately.
Some of the essential vitamins present in royal jelly include:
- Thiamine (B1)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Pantothenic acid (B5)
- Pyridoxine (B6)
- Niacin (B3)
- Folic acid (B9)
- Inositol (B8)
- Biotin (B7)
- Increase energy level and reduce fatigue
- Promote healthier skin, hair and a overall more youthful appearance
- Strengthen immune system
- Help to combat stress level
- Assist in speeding up wound healing and tissue repair
- Maintain skin collagen system
- High in nutrient content
- Helps to ease the symptoms of menopause
- Helps to control type 2 diabetes
- Reduces side effects of chemotherapy such as hair loss, fatigue, mood changes, changes libido and sexual function, fertility problems, apetite changes, constipation and nail and skin changes.
- Lowers blood pressure and protects the heart
- Helps to boost up the brain function
Royal Jelly (minimum 6% 10-HDA)
Take 1-2 softgels daily, best to be taken on an empty stomach in the morning
150 softgels per bottle
Free of Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Milk, Eggs, Fish, Shellfish, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Product of New Zealand